Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

Amazing

I love this song, but after listening to it for like 15 minutes the video gets out of sinc(sp?) with music.

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Pokemon..

Seriously who ever did the Pokemon one should totally make a game...cause im sure I'm not the only who found it very very hot

Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

Awesome!

Snowball totally went super sain on his ass! Never mess with snowball's women...rabbit thing

Do you have a waffle Do you have a waffle

Great

I loved it, just like all of your other flashes the loop just makes it very funny every time it restarts. But it seems that the only people who like it are people who know how you work. Good job guys.

Electro Gypsy Electro Gypsy

much better.

Don't get me wrong I love magical Trevor and the other stuff but this one is a lot better because of the fact that it is longer and you give us the option to replay the song. Good work.

Foamy Fan Mail 6 Foamy Fan Mail 6

to the one below

to the person that is below me your the type of person that is makeing our lord and master sick of fan mail, when foamy says no more he means NO MORE!!......that is all

Bleed: Vampire Awakening2 Bleed: Vampire Awakening2

thank you!

ive been waiting to see this since Bleed: vampire Awakeing and im glad that you finialy got it out

Vermillion2 responds:

thanx its fans like you that keep me doing these, appreciate it

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

very funny....

really fuuny, great song, im just want to know one thing. i know u also made the ebaums world dot com flash and i love the song in that, so if u could give me the place to download it i would be very greatfull.

TSAH TSAH

Nice

very good and really funny, but i would like to know the title of the song when MC is chaseing the mouse so if u could respond to this and let me know i will vote 5 on any thing else u guys submit.

Summoning SANTA Summoning SANTA

lol

That was great, and the comedy really hits u at the end. nice job